Birthday Shopping Haul

0 comments





So this week was my 21st birthday! Woop! My mum and sister took me to Birmingham for the weekend to do some shopping and eating etc. I thought I would share with you what I bought, there isn't a lot but I am sure I will go back again and do more shopping as this was my first time at the Bull Ring. So here is what I bought and where I got it from (top to bottom):

  • Moringa and Satsuma Body Spray from The Body Shop
  • PJ Set and Crop Lounge Top from Forever 21
  • Ring and Earrings from Accessorize
  • Naked3 Palette from Selfridges FINALLY!
The body sprays are amazing and this is the first time I have tried Body Shop ones - they also have a deal on at the minute where student's can get one of their loyalty cards for free. I love the cute coffee PJ's the top is a t-shirt that says "Nobody Understands Me Like Coffee Does" and it comes with shorts that have little coffee images on and the lounge top is a long sleeved crop top. I'm not really a jewellery wearer and have decided to try and get back into wearing bits and pieces so these are my two new items to get me going. And finally the Naked3 palette which I have been dying to get my hands on but waited for this shopping trip to do it. I love that it comes with the four different eye potion samples too, which I didn't know about until I opened it - soo excited to start wearing these eyeshadows!


Let me know if you have any of these items and what you think xx

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Ellie Kathleen. Design by MangoBlogs.