Christmas Reading List

2 comments

(All images from Amazon)

Well, it is Christmas Eve and I always enjoy reading a romantic festive book at this time of year, so I thought I would share with you some of my favourites. They can all be bought online from Amazon at reasonable prices - why not treat yourself and get lost in a book this Christmas? Here are my Top 8 for you to take a pick from and enjoy on your Kindle's next to a twinkling Christmas tree and with a glass of Mulled Wine.


1 - Not Quite Dating by Catherine Bybee

2 - The Undomesticated Goddess by Sophie Kinsella

3 - The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult

4 - Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan

5 - P.s. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern

6 - The Other Woman by Jane Green

7 - Cupcakes at Carrington's by Alexandra Brown

8 - A Little Love by Amanda Prowse



I hope you all have a lovely Christmas Day, what ever you are doing! Let me know what you will be reading this Christmas and if you have any recommendations! xx

Please share and comment!

2 comments

  1. Ohh I love reading over the christmas period, I will check out some of these books too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always like to get lost in a book this time of year. Let me know how you get on reading any from this list! :-) x

      Delete

Instagram

© Ellie Kathleen. Design by MangoBlogs.